The Combustion Institute is pleased to announce the 37th ISOC app is available for download for the 37th International Symposium on Combustion. Using the app, individuals will be able to view the oral and WiPP schedules in addition to the abstracts. You will be able to send an email to the corresponding author to make connections. Concerned about talking with colleagues and missing a talk? Set a reminder and receive a prompt about getting to the room in plenty of time.
Launching of the 37th ISOC app is the first venture into mobile technology for The Combustion Institute. We look forward to receiving your feedback following the symposium. This will help us make decisions for the future to meet the symposium needs and to see how we can provide this technology to regional and section meetings.
To download the 37th ISOC app:
- Open the app store on your mobile device.
- Search for Attendify app and download (this is a free app).
- Once the Attendify app is downloaded, open the app and search for 37th ISOC.
- Select Join and create profile. The information you provide for the profile will be public to all who download the app. You can enter as much or as little information you would like.
- A verification email will be sent to your email address.
- Once downloaded, you do not need internet access to use the app.
You are also able to view the information on a website, http://6o1ip7.m.attendify.com/app/schedule/9WAJAi8LYNBXtxUb3M.