The Combustion Institute account management system (AMS) is now accepting abstract submissions for the 10th US National Combustion Meeting at The University of Maryland at College Park, United States. If you plan to submit an abstract, please login to access your account. The deadline for abstract submissions is set for 23:59 EST on Friday, 13 January 2017.
Below is a list of the Colloquia topics and important dates. For more information about submissions, please refer to the Call for Papers.
- Laminar Flames
- Turbulent Flames
- Coal and Biomass Combustion and Gasification
- Reaction Kinetics
- Stationary Combustion Systems
- Heterogeneous Combustion, Sprays & Droplets
- Environmental Aspects of Combustion
- Detonations, Explosions, and Supersonic Combustion
- Internal Combustion and Gas Turbine Engines
- Microcombustion and New Combustion Devices
- Invited Speakers (you will be notified if you are to submit to this colloquium)
- 28 December – Abstract submission begins
- 13 January – Abstract submission deadline (23:59 EST)
- 31 January – Notification of accepted abstract
- 27 February – Paper submission deadline (23:59 EST)
- 13 March – Announcement of final program schedules
The 10th US National Meeting will convene from Sunday, 23 April through Wednesday, 26 April 2017. For more information about the meeting, please visit the website. Questions regarding the CI AMS or submission process may be directed to: Office@CombustionInstitute.org.