Organized by The Combustion Society of Japan (The Japanese Section of the Combustion Institute), the sessions of this symposium will provide a forum for presentation and discussion of the latest research works over a wide area of the combustion science and technology.
The official languages of the symposium are Japanese and English.
- Special lecture
- Prof. Saburo YUASAE (Tokyo Metropolitan University)
- Invited lectures
- Prof. Nam Il Kim (KAIST, Korea)
- Prof. Fei Qi (Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China)
- Keynote lectures
- Prof. Fumiteru AKAMATSU (Osaka University)
- Prof. Jiro KASAHARA (Nagoya University)
- Prof. Masato MIKAMI (Yamaguchi University)
- Interntional Award lecture
- Prof. Heinz Pitsch (RWTH Aachen University, Germany)
"English Sessions" in which all presentations and discussion are performed in English will be held as oral sessions. Even in ordinary sessions, presentations in English are welcome.
Poster sessions will be held in addition to oral sessions, for which Best Poster Awards will be given.
- Executive Committee of of the 57th Symposium (Japanese) on Combustion Secretariat
Division of Mechanical and Space Engineering
Graduate School of Engineering
Kita 13, Nishi 8, Kita-ku, Sapporo 060-8628
(Laboratory of Space Utilization)
If you go to the event website, you will find the temporary program, information about the flame photo contest, venue details, and more!