The 2020 Spring Technical Meeting of the Central States Section of The Combustion Institute will be held May 17–19 in Huntsville, Alabama. The meeting is hosted by The University of Alabama in Huntsville. This is the continuation of a series of technical meetings that have been held since 1966.
The event will consist of an opening reception, plenary seminars, technical talks, combustion art competition, and a banquet event to be held at US Space and Rocket Center.
The technical program will likely consist of papers addressing one or more of the following topics:
- Reaction Kinetics
- Fire Research
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Combustion Theory and Modeling
- Alternative Fuels and Emission
- Laminar Flames
- Turbulent Combustion
- Particulates and Multiphase Flows
- Industrial and Applied Combustion
- Droplets and Sprays
- Novel Combustion Techniques
Click here to visit the official meeting website.