The Sixth Festival of Flame Photographs, hosted by the Ninth Fuel and Combustion Conference of Iran, is an international competition open to all people regardless of their field of science. Combustion scientists and practitioners can submit up to three photos of flames by 01 January 2022. Photos must be accompanied by technical descriptions, including flame specifications and camera settings.
Simplification of complex combustion concepts to increase scientific comprehension is an imperative goal of the festival. Flame photography is a tool to attract people to learn more about combustion science. After three successful festivals, the Iran Section is enthusiastic about the sixth festival, which has proven to enhance the knowledge and interest of young scientists and students in combustion.
To participate in the Sixth Festival of Flame Photographs:
- Participants can submit up to three photos from any combustion-related field.
- Deadline for submissions: 01 January 2022
- Each photo is to have a scientific-technical description, including flame specifications and camera settings.
- Photo modifications are not allowed after submission.
- The participant must have captured submitted photos.
- Submissions must include the participant’s full name, telephone number, and institute attended.
- Submissions must be sent to the Iranian Section email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions:
What do scientific-technical descriptions include?
They include camera settings (like zoom lens), flame specifications (type and size of the flame), burnt material, and other details.
How can one send the photos?
Each participant can submit up to three photos with the appropriate descriptions to the Iranian Section of The Combustion Institute email address with the complete information of the participant: email@example.com
Is it possible to submit photos from any subjects?
Yes. Participants can submit photos from any subjects as long as the photo represents at least one facet of combustion science such as flame, combustion technologies, combustion, and environment, etc.
Is it possible to modify or change the photos after sending them?
No. Once the photos are sent, no modification is allowed.
Is it possible to send only one photo?
Yes. Participants can submit one, two, or three photos.
Who can participate in this festival?
All people who are interested in photography and combustion science can submit photos and participate in the festival.