UPDATE: Following the Covid-19 pandemic, this event has been rescheduled on the 5th and 6th of November. It will be a fully online event.
This is an event dedicated to combustion science compliant with low-carbon mobility and energy, organized under the auspices of the French and British sections of The Combustion Institute.
Dedicated sessions will be held on:
- Solid Biomass Combustion (Keynote by Alba Dieguez-Alonso/TU Berlin)
- Biofuels for transportation (Keynote by Alexander Heufer/RWTH Aachen)
- CO2 capture and utilization (Keynote by Richard Marsh/Cardiff University)
- Ammonia combustion (Keynote by Christine Rousselle/Université d’Orléans)
- Hydrogen combustion (Keynote by Thierry Schuller/Université Paul Sabatier Toulouse)
This conference will be an online event, given on the 5th and 6th of November 2020. Researchers are invited to submit an abstract on the conference website presenting their latest relevant research. Each session will comprise a plenary lecture, talks, and a dedicated slot for open discussion between participants.
- Submission of abstracts: Until 20 September 2020
- Acceptance notification: 16 October 2020
- Abstracts (max. 800 words) must be submitted using the online procedure, after creating an account. There is therefore no template. Accepted abstracts will offer the opportunity to give a talk in one of the sessions.
- More details on the registration will be given soon.
- Nathalie Lamoureux, Université de Lille
- Epaminondas Mastorakos, Cambridge University
- Agustin Valera Medina, Cardiff University
- Aimee Morgans, Imperial College
- Christine Rousselle, Université d’Orléans
- Laurent Selle, IMFT
- Guillaume Vanhove, Université de Lille