This is an event dedicated to combustion science compliant with low-carbon mobility and energy, organized under the auspices of the French and British sections of The Combustion Institute.
Dedicated sessions will be held on:
- Solid Biomass Combustion (Keynote by Alba Dieguez-Alonso/TU Berlin)
- Biofuels for transportation (Keynote by Alexander Heufer/RWTH Aachen)
- CO2 capture and utilization (Keynote by Richard Marsh/Cardiff University)
- Ammonia combustion (Keynote by Christine Rousselle/Université d’Orléans)
- Hydrogen combustion (Keynote by Thierry Schuller/Université Paul Sabatier Toulouse)
This conference will be hosted in Lille, France, on the 6 and 7 of May 2020. Researchers are invited to submit an abstract on the conference website presenting their latest relevant research. Each session will comprise a plenary lecture, talks, and a dedicated slot for open discussion between participants.
- Submission of abstracts: Until 15 March 2020
- Acceptance notification: 30 March 2020
- Registration deadline: 6 April 2020
Registration fee: 150 €
Reduced fee for PhD students: 100€
This fee includes the coffee breaks, lunches and conference dinner.
- Nathalie Lamoureux, Université de Lille
- Epaminondas Mastorakos, Cambridge University
- Agustin Valera Medina, Cardiff University
- Aimee Morgans, Imperial College
- Christine Rousselle, Université d’Orléans
- Laurent Selle, IMFT
- Guillaume Vanhove, Université de Lille