The 2022 Spring Hybrid Technical Meeting of the WSSCI will be held the 21-22 March, in Stanford, California at Stanford University.
· Laminar Flames
· Turbulent Flames
· Fires and Fire Safety
· Chemical Kinetics
· Biomass Combustion and Gasification
· Soot and Nanomaterials
· Stationary Combustion Systems
· Sprays, Droplets and Supercritical Combustion
· Environmental Aspects of Combustion
· Detonations, Explosions, and Supersonic Combustion
· Internal Combustion, Gas Turbines, and Rockets Engines
· Microcombustion and New Combustion Concepts
· Numerical Methods and Machine Learning Techniques Applied to Combustion
Submissions are solicited for the 2022 Spring Meeting of the Western States Section of The Combustion Institute. Instead of full papers, we are requesting the submission of extended abstracts. Extended abstracts should be a minimum of two pages (approximately 1000 words) and should include at least one significant figure.
The Spring Hybrid Technical Meeting paper templates can be found and downloaded here.
Because this is a hybrid meeting, there is a webpage for the in-person meeting as well as the virtual meeting.
To register and submit for this hybrid meeting as a virtual registrant, please register and submit using this page.
To register and submit for this hybrid meeting as a in-person registrant, please register and submit through this link.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Biomass Combustion and Gasification
- Chemical Kinetics
- Detonations, Explosions, and Supersonic Combustion
- Environmental Aspects of Combustion
- Fire and Fire Safety
- Internal Combustion, Gas Turbines, and Rocket Engines
- Laminar Flames
- Microcombustion and New Combustion Concepts
- Numerical Methods and Machine Learning Techniques Applied to Combustion
- Soot and Nanomaterials
- Spray, Droplets, and Supercritical Combustion
- Stationary Combustion Systems
- Turbulent Flames