The objective of MCS11 and its predecessors is to give combustion scientists, particularly engineers and students from the Mediterranean area, the opportunity to get together for the dissemination of state-of-the-art advances in combustion research and to enhance future collaborative research activities between scientists from different geographic areas. All topics and all the scientific/technological approaches in the combustion field are pertinent to this Symposium. The technical programme will consist of invited lectures by eminent specialists from all over the world, oral presentation of the contributed papers and posters of the work-in-progress.
The Symposium is structured so as to maximise contact and interactions and includes an interesting social programme.
The supporting organizations of MCS11 are:
- The Combustion Institute – https://www.combustioninstitute.org
- The Spanish Section of The Combustion Institute
- The International Centre for Heat and Mass Transfer – http://www.ichmt.org
MCS11 is organised by University of Zaragoza on behalf of the Spanish Section of The Combustion Institute.
- Registration opens: 17 Sep 2018
- Paper submission: by 18 Jan 2019
- Author notification: 15 Feb 2019
- Early registration closes: 1 Mar 2019
- Meet us in Tenerife: 16-20 Jun 2019