Many of CI’s combustion colleagues have made significant contributions to the education of future generations. Now, thanks to an initiative spearheaded by President James Driscoll and the Early Career Advisory Committee, a selection of combustion university lecture notes is accessible online.
The Educational Materials resource page is currently hosting the following documents:
- CI Summer School (CI-SS) Lecture Notes
- Combustion Lecture Notes – Aerospace Engineering by J.F. Driscoll, University of Michigan, United States;
- Combustion Lecture Notes – Energy Systems by M. Manno, Università di Roma, Italy;
- Combustion Lectures – Fifteen Lectures on Laminar and Turbulent Combustion by N. Peters, RWTH Aachen University – ERCOFTAC, Germany;
- Lecture Notes – Fundamental Combustion by J. Powers, University of Notre Dame, United States;
- Lecture Notes – Internal Combustion Engines (Heat Engines II) by the Mechanical Engineering Faculty, Technical University of Budapest, Hungary; and
- Turbulent Combustion Lecture Notes – Aerospace Engineering by J.F. Driscoll, University of Michigan, United States.
CI is also further enhancing our CI-SS resource page with links to summer school lecture notes from recent programs.
If you would like to contribute educational materials or CI-SS lecture notes to be shared on The Combustion Institute website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.