Australian Combustion Symposium 2021
The biennial meeting is Australia's preeminent conference in the field of combustion, and builds on a long-standing series of events, including Adelaide (2019), Sydney (2017), Melbourne (2015) and Perth (2013), which are held under the auspices of the Australia and New Zealand section of the Combustion Institute.
The upcoming Australian Combustion Symposium 2021 is to be held in Queensland in late November and is jointly organised by The University of Queensland and the University of Southern Queensland. The location of the meeting is beautiful and pandemic-safe town of Toowoomba near Brisbane.
The Australian Combustion Symposium 2021 covers a range of topics related to combustion, and associated energy-related fields, including
- Gas-Phase Reaction Kinetics
- Soot, Nanomaterials, and Large Molecules
- Laminar Flames
- Turbulent Flames
- Spray, Droplet, and Supercritical Combustion
- Detonations, Explosions, and Supersonic Combustion
- Solid Fuel Combustion
- Fire Research
- Stationary Combustion Systems and Control of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Hydrogen production and combustion
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Gas turbine and Rocket Engine Combustion
- Fluid flows with physical and chemical reactions
- Other Concepts
- Submission deadline: 25 July, 2021.
- Presentation acceptance deadline: 20 August, 2021.
- Final submission, final review and paper acceptance deadline: 17 September, 2021.
- Conference date: 21-24 November, 2021.
Visit the Australian Combustion Symposium website for more details.