Technical papers are solicited on all aspects of combustion, particularly those related to the following topics:
Papers are welcome that span from fundamental combustion phenomena to practical applications of combustion technology, with papers from industrial organizations strongly encouraged. CICS is always a great forum for students to present their work. Note that presentation of a paper at this meeting does not constitute an archival publication so that authors are free to publish their work in an appropriate forum.
Guidelines To Submit a Paper
- Authors should submit a one-page abstract of your paper in PDF format (the abstract’s length may vary from 400 words up to the full page).
- When submitting your abstract, please specify the author’s contact information (name, address, phone, fax, and e-mail address).
- Acceptance of the abstract is based on review by the Program Committee.
- Once accepted, you will be invited to submit a final paper (4 to 6 pages).
- The presentation at the meeting must be made by one of the authors.
- Abstract Templates are available LaTeX and MS Word formats; please adhere to the template provided.
- Paper Templates are available in LaTeX and MS Word formats; please adhere to the template provided.
- Please direct any questions or concerns regarding the Spring Technical Meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, February 28th, 2018 – Abstracts due
- Wednesday, March 7th, 2018 – Authors notified of abstract acceptance
- Wednesday, April 11th, 2018 – Final papers due
- Friday, April 13th, 2018 – Last day for early bird registration
- Monday, May 14th,2018 – Registration and Welcome reception at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 15th to Thursday, May 17th, 2018 – Technical Sessions