UPDATE: The 15th Workshop on Pyrotechnic Combustion Mechanisms has been delayed. Currently the Web-Workshop is planned to be held in the first week of October 2020. A date will be communicated via mailings and on the website once confirmed. Please check the website regulary for updates on the WPC Web-Workshop.
The 15th Workshop on Pyrotechnic Combustion Mechanisms takes place on Saturday, 25 July 2020 - the day before the start of the 45th International Pyrotechnics Seminar in Colorado Springs, CO, USA at the same venue as the main seminar.
- Ignition of Energetic Materials
The following invited speakers have confirmed their attendance:
- Prof. Edward Dreizin, NJIT, Newark, NJ, USA
- Prof. Scott Iacono, USAFA, Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Prof. Michelle Pantoya, TTU, Lubbock TX, USA,
- Prof. Jan Puszynski, IMP, Rapid City, SD, USA
- Prof. Robin D. Rogers, Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
- Prof. Dr. Steven Son, PU, West Lafayette, IN, USA
- Dipl.-Ing. Volker Weiser, FhG-ICT, Karlsruhe, BW, Germany
Visit https://www.lutradyn.com/home/wpc/wpc-2020/ for details on the presentation titles.
Registration and Payment