Note: Online registration is closed for processing from 18 to 23 March 2019. Online registration will re-open on 24 March 2019 at onsite prices.
The US National Combustion Meeting has been organized biennially since 1999 by the joint US Sections of The Combustion Institute (the Western States Section or WSSCI, the Eastern States Section or ESSCI, and the Central States Section or CSSCI). The 11th US National Combustion Meeting is hosted by Caltech, USC, and the WSSCI. We expect more than 600 students, scientists, and engineers at the meeting, representing the leading edge of combustion research in the United States.
The meeting will begin on Sunday afternoon, March 24, with a Welcome Reception and will end mid-day on Wednesday, March 27. The technical program will include three invited plenary lectures, oral presentations, a poster session, and a tour of NASA/JPL (space limited). The banquet will be held at the California Science Center under the Endeavour Space Shuttle.
Accommodations for meeting participants are available at multiple hotels within walking distance.
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coal, Biomass Combustion, and Gasification
- Detonations, Explosions, and Supersonic Combustion
- Environmental Aspects of Combustion
- Heterogeneous Combustion, Sprays & Droplets
- Internal Combustion and Gas Turbine Engines
- Laminar Flames
- Microcombustion and New Combustion Devices
- Stationary Combustion Systems
- Turbulent Flames